Wine Label Artwork & Plaster Faux Painting







Here are some snapshots of some artwork that I just installed for a Wine 'Room', or Wine Niche really, in Lakewood Ranch Country Club. Before I installed the wine label artwork, I had my amazing faux painter, Erin Ernst, come out and put a heavy, troweled, old plaster finish to the niche. She then stained the texture to have a subtle smoke and water-stained effect. It came out beautifully: not overdone and very believable. I am very picky when it comes to faux painting, and Erin always has a light hand, when it comes to creating effect, which is why I have used her talents for years now.



The framed giclee, wine label artwork is from one of my favorite sources, Art Classics Ltd. http://www.artclassicsltd.com/ Call or email me to get a password to view all of their beautiful artwork online, through Orange Moon Interiors.






No comments:

Post a Comment